Fall Sweater Guide
With temperatures dropping (which I might say, is definitely questionable considering the temperature fluctuations in California) it's time to start shopping around for some great sweaters to add to your wardrobe. Whether you decide to pair them with a mini, leggings or your favorite jeans, make sure that you grab some of these amaaazing sweaters!
(starting from the top middle, going clockwise)
- Oversized cable-knit sweaters are a great way to add an American classic to your wardrobe. This one from J.crew is effortlessly chic.
- Asymmetrical sweaters are in full force this season, with high end designers like Balenciaga lining up beauties like this. You could be a complete vixen (without freezing!) by pairing this with leggings and high heeled boots! Add some Kitsch hair ties, and complete the look with a high bun.
- Nasty Gal never fails to please, especially with this simple kit and strategically placed cut outs. Although this sweater is definitely for warmer climates (California girls!) it can definitely be mixed into any wardrobe.
- Sweater dresses will always have a special place in my heart, and this block-stripped item is no exception. Pair this with textured tights and booties for a casual look, or ditch the tights and grab nude heels to take it out!
- Any type of embellishing is a big fall/winter trend, especially with sweaters! Modcloth has a great selection for any holiday occassion.
- It's all about the details with this feminine scalloped edge sweater from American Eagle. Just think of a cozy Saturday morning and a fall latte! Perfection!
- Lastly, I adore anything vintage inspired. This simple collared sweater is a steal from Forever 21 !
What sweaters are you loving this fall??