Tips on wearing bold colorsHave you ever wondered the secret behind wearing all of these hot colors without looking like a flash-dance reject? Well here is the trick--moderation! Also, treating them as "accent colors" will definitely allow you to look effortlessly chic without a POP (of color).
- Bold lips are quite possibly my favorite way to incorporate color into your outfit. Coral, Orange, Red, pink- all great hues to try and mix in with a minimalist look. Also, it's low commitment and inexpensive so if it doesn't work, don't worry about it!
- Hair ties! Duh, this should have been an obvious one but I am obsessed with our "she's electric" collection. They are great and vibrant for days at the gym or even paired with your favorite music festival outfit. Kind on your hair, and cute on your wrist- you can't go wrong with these babies.
- Statement Bags This beauty from Ashard Richley is an excellent way to add color to your fall wardobe. It's also a great piece for someone who is on the go since you can use it as a clutch OR a tablet holder. My ipad always feels nice and cozy.
- Neon Nails Opi and Essie have great colors that are perfect for a night out. Skip the french manicure and go for an excellent yellow or even green!
- Jewelry This awesome bracelet can be found on our website and is the perfect mix of classy crystals with funky from the skull and bright color. Wear this with your hair ties and you've got a great layered look.
- Be BOLD! Finally, if you really want to make sure that you are seen you can definitely go for the main portion of your outfit in a bold color of your choice. However, make sure that you are pairing it with a minimalist nude heel so that you don't look over the top. Remember the thin line- and be careful not to cross it!
How do you mix color into your wardrobe?!