The Easy hairstyle celebrities love!
Do you love the idea of having a messy side braid but can't seem to get it right? Here is a quick and easy way to be able to get it done, Kitsch style! I used two of my favorite hair ties from the Golden Goddess collection, but you can use whatever works best for you!
- Starting with bed head, or second day hair is ALWAYS the best! It already has a bit of texture, which makes everything else so easy!
- Take part of your top layer of hair, and leave it out of the braid. Don't worry if you feel like it's TOO long, we will curl it (and you can even pin it) if you need to get it moved back.
- Take the rest and start to braid your hair, in a traditional braid.
- Secure with Kitsch hair ties, I chose two- but you can really do whatever works best for you. I love to layer different ones to complete my look.
- Get funky! Start to gently pull at the braid, we don't want it to look perfect, that's the whole point!
- Wrap the other section of your hair around a 3/4 inch curling iron. Don't use the prongs, just wrap around the barrel so you can get a spiral curl.
- Brush out the curls and pin if necessary. Secure with spray, and rock your new look all day!
Have you tried this? Do you love the side braid look!?