Absolutely, positively, without a doubt, MUST-HAVE!
What beauty things can you NOT live without? Here is a quick list with some of my absolute favorite beauty products!
- Smashbox BB Cream Finally America! Thank you for catching on! BB creams have been all the rage of the Asian markets for some years now, and I've only been able to find small brand ones at small Asian stores. However we can finally keep up with this amazing multipurpose beauty product. Imagine if your moisturizer, skin treatment, primer and foundation all had a baby--- viola--you've got a BB cream. It's great for everyday wear, comes packed with SPF and helps control oil in the oily spots, and moisturize the dryer ones. Smashbox produces my favorite because it has a tiny more coverage than other brands.
- Tarte "Lights, Camera, Lashes!" Tarte creates great products in the sense that they don't do harm to your skin or to lovely little animals (completely cruelty free and vegan!). I've inherited these small little lashes that are hard to see and not very full so I am constantly on the search for the ultimate mascara- I want length, fullness and still keep my little lashes healthy! After a fair bit of trial and error I've decided that this is my all time favorite. I've actually had to buy more than one to refill it which for me, is the true test of product satisfaction. It's rare that I will resist the urge to try something new, but this is now definitely a makeup bag staple!
- Eyeko Eyeliner Perfect for executing the winged eyeliner look that everyone wants! I'm not overly skilled and I definitely don't have a steady hand, but this works great. Just make sure you've got a great makeup remover as it doesn't come off very easily with just water.
- Benefit Watt's Up I got a sample of this recently and it's a great illuminator! The packaging is really simple in the fact that you don't have to have yet another brush to apply it. Also, it blends easy and matches most any skin tone. I love Benefit's packaging- it's always so cute and vintage inspired. Kim Kardashian definitely showed the importance of good contouring!
- YSL Rouge Pur Couture Other than the fact that we all want to own a little YSL , this lip stain/gloss fusion is brilliant. You get the stain and the gloss all in one without having to worry about flaking lips or colorless gloss. Genius!
- Nars Blush & Bronzer Orgasm and Laguna, my favorite blush and bronzer are perfection. I've been using these for at least four years now and I don't have a single complaint (except when I run out and have to buy new ones, as I've managed to go in when they've been sold out!).
What in your makeup bag is essential? Do you have a must-have list?